How to Apply
For Financial Aid at ICE
Ready to take the first step toward a rewarding culinary career? Learn how you can apply for financial aid at ICE.
Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for financial aid:
- Create a new FAFSA ID at https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm.
- Fill out the FAFSA (it’d be helpful to have previously filed tax documents on-hand at the time) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Select the 2021-2022 school year.
- You will be asked to complete personal security questions and create a password. The password will allow you to return to a saved application or check the status of an application in process.
- The ICE school code is: E40459.
- Be sure to use the “Next” and “Previous” buttons to move from page to page. (Using your web-browser back and forward buttons may cause you to lose information.)
- Save your data before moving to the next page!
- After submitting your FAFSA, please print a copy for your records and contact the ICE Office of Student Financial Services at (888) 826-CHEF or LAfinaid@ice.edu for the next steps.