Start or Advance Your Hospitality Career
Get a Diploma from the No. 1 Ranked Culinary School in America*
In less than a year, a Hotel & Hospitality Management diploma from the Institute of Culinary Education can fuel your passion for service and open opportunities to travel. Our alumni are working in many facets of the hospitality and tourism fields — from hotels and resorts to country clubs and event management.
Begin your Journey today…
To learn more about our career training and professional development programs, tell us a little more about yourself.
What You Will Learn
- Begin with a foundation of knowledge within the hospitality and hotel industries. Lessons cover front and back office management, human resources, food and beverage and event management, and financial aspects of the business from payroll to sales and marketing.
- ICE’s hospitality education further extends to conference planning and food service – skills that are important in a host of careers in places like casinos, resorts and cruise ships.
- The program’s faculty is composed of managers, consultants and hands-on hospitality practitioners in the tri state area. Industry veterans share a wealth of knowledge through interactive training, role-playing, guest lectures, field trips and more using New York City as our classroom!
Unique, Fast & Affordable
- Our focused, intense program offers convenient morning, afternoon or evening classes that meet three days a week. Students can efficiently learn the most important skills for competitive career advancement.
- Take advantage of tuition value that includes comprehensive curriculum, externship placement and ongoing alumni support. Furthermore, financial aid is available to all that qualify.
- For students who have been to college or don’t want to commit to the time and expense of a two- or four-year degree program, ICE’s diploma is the ideal option.
Find Your Hospitality Voice
- The diverse hospitality industry offers a wealth of career opportunities all over the world with defined career paths and potential perks.
- It’s a people business: If you like meeting, helping and working with people, you will find that service is a part of everyday life in the field.
- Our highly committed career services department facilitates hands-on externships for experience in the market and assists with job placement.