Stars, Stripes and Chef Whites
Discover the No. 1 Ranked Culinary School in America*
The Institute of Culinary Education is proud to offer US military veterans tuition discounts on our popular career programs: Culinary Arts, Plant-Based Culinary Arts (formerly known as Health-Supportive Culinary Arts), Pastry & Baking Arts, Restaurant & Culinary Management, or Hospitality & Hotel Management. You can earn a diploma in 7-14 months!
Enlist in a new kind of service...
We salute those who've served our country
Military Benefits ICE Accepts:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® educational benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Tuition assistance benefits from the Department of Defense (DOD) or New York State
Additional Discounts ICE Offers:
- Students taking the Culinary Arts, Plant-Based Culinary Arts and Pastry & Baking Arts programs can receive an additional tuition discount (up to $5,000) on top of their military benefits upon presentation of appropriate military or veteran credentials.
- Students taking the Restaurant & Culinary Management and Hospitality & Hotel Management programs can receive a $750 tuition discount on top of their military benefits upon presentation of appropriate military or veteran credentials.
- When Restaurant & Culinary Management or Hospitality & Hotel Management is combined with Culinary Arts, Plant-Based Culinary Arts or Pastry & Baking Arts, students can receive up to a $5,750 maximum tuition, fees and charges discount on top of their military benefits!
Our New York City campus offers advanced opportunities for creativity and community:
- The nation’s first education-focused bean-to-bar chocolate lab.
- An indoor hydroponic garden growing herbs, edible flowers and more ingredients.
- A Culinary Technology Lab outfitted with a tandoor, hearth oven, vertical rotisserie and modernist equipment.
- Digital course materials.
- Hands-on externships and networking opportunities.
- Stellar job placement services and ongoing alumni support.
Our Los Angeles campus offers a local, vibrant food scene that thrives on innovation:
- New Culinary Arts Associate Degree program combines hands-on cooking fundamentals with management training and general education courses. International students should note: This associates degree program qualifies for F-1 visa applications.
- Globally inspired curriculum that reflects the local culture, diversity and flavor of the Los Angeles food scene, featuring recipes from famous local chefs.
- Option to attend school in Los Angeles and extern in New York City or vice versa.