Chef Leif Evans attended the University of Montevallo where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre, as well as the International Culinary Center (ICC), where he studied Culinary Arts and the Art of International Bread Baking.
Since graduating, Chef Leif worked at various restaurants in New York before returning to ICC in 2012 to work at restaurant L'ecole and man the fish, meat and entremetier stations. In 2014, he transitioned to teaching Culinary Arts theory and practice. In 2020, he joined the Institute of Culinary Education teaching Culinary Arts.
- Grand Diploma, Art of International Bread Baking, The International Culinary Center, 2016
- Grand Diploma, Culinary Arts, The French Culinary Institute, 2009
- B.A. Theatre, The University of Montevallo, 2003
- Culinary Arts Instructor, International Culinary Center, 2014-2020
- Line Cook, L'ecole at International Culinary Center, 2012-2014
- Lead Line Cook, Joanne Trattoria, 2012
- Roundsman, The Russian Tea Room, 2011-2012
- Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Line Cook, Georgia's Cafe, 2010-2011