Susan Greeley, MS, RDN
Susan Greeley has been a registered dietitian nutritionist for 25 years. She published the cookbook “Cooking With Trader Joe’s: Lighten Up!” in 2012 and contributes to blog posts and podcasts for FitBit as a nutrition expert and consultant.
The national director of Castle Connolly Private Health Partners, Susan manages a wellness and health coaching team, and began teaching for ICE's Health-Supportive Culinary Arts program in 2021. She's passionate about creative cooking and nutrition education.
- M.S., Nutrition Communication, Tufts University
- B.S., Dietetics, Miami University
- National Director, Castle Connolly Private Health Partners, 2019 to 2021.
- Nutrition Consultant, Atlantic Health System Executive Health Program, 2011 to present.
- Susan Greeley's Nutrition Network, RDN private practice, 2007 to present
- Registered Dietitian, Visiting Nurse Association of Northern New Jersey, 2015-2018
- Staff Nutritionist, YMCA, 2007-2012
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, member (25 years)
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFM), member
- Food and Culinary Professionals (FCP), member
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), member
- Westfield Area YMCA, Medical Advisory Board, Member since 2006